Monday, December 04, 2006

Need to vent... *$&!@*!!#*@

Yesterday, PF and I went to a supplier's house to collect a new baby carrier we bought for DN. (will take a pic of DN in his new carrier when he gets big enough to sit in it! akan datang! watch this space!)

Why am I pissed off? Here's why...

1. The bloody woman dropped our baby! To cut a long story short, she was showing me how to carry him and wash his bum with one hand and when she was laying him down on the changing mat (which was on the floor), she dropped his head! (she was still holding onto his ankles) !@#$*!&@#*!!! In my head I was shouting, "WHAT THE F***! U BLOODY WOMAN! U DROP MY BABY???" and I wanted to kick her good and hard, but how can? So I only said, "Oh my god!" :(

2. U should have seen her face when she saw that DN had a pacifier. It was like I'd committed a cardinal sin and pull legs off furry little animals. If I want to give my son a pacifier, it's none of your bloody business ok! Even if I want to give him a milk bottle full of vodka, it's none of your bloody business!! So shut up!

3. When I told her DN feeds every 3 hrs or so, she was like, "Oh?! But why do need to do that? You should just nurse him whenever. I let my children nurse whenever they wanted and they nursed every hour. If u do that, u don't need the pacifier!" ... er, yah, u work from home, I'm going back to work IN AN OFFICE and by the way, I wasn't planning on being a human pacifier! Again, it's none of ur business! So shut up!

grrrrr...

1 comment:

rah said...

Is baby Dernen alright? Does he need to go to the Doctor's? Can sue her :p

Cous Sarah