Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oh my golly goodness golliwog gosh!!

There are 4 apples in the counter! i.e. there have been one thousand visits to DN's page! DN is famous! He is a celebrity! He is paparazzi fodder!

Hahaha, ok, better not get ahead of myself because half of those hits probably belong to DN's No. 1 fan...

... his grandmother, and my mother! She checks the blog first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and whenever there's nothing good to watch on channel 5. (i.e. all day!)

Right mummy??? ;)

Anyway, speaking of celebrities, paparazzi, fame and fortune, I entered DN in an online photo contest. If he wins, he will be crowned "Cutest Baby in January 2007", hahahahaha... and because I am without shame, I have been garnering votes from everyone I know. (including YOU, blog-reader!) Click on the link below, *hint*hint* ;)

http://www.singaporemoms.com/community/node/80864

But let me warn u first - it's damn ley chey man! Before u can vote, u must register as a user. So now, my 14-year old brother has an account with Singapore Moms.

-_-

If DN does win, he's not really the "Cutest Baby in January 2007", but the "Baby-with-the-most-votes-coz-his-mother-has-no-shame"!

But come on, if this is not "Mr January" material, then I don't know what is!


Mr marble-eyes-and-hair-on-only-one-side-of-the-head






hiak hiak hiak!




Can u see the silver sliver of saliva? (try saying that 10 times as fast as u can, hahahaha!)




The silver sliver of saliva has disappeared!









* hmm... i just counted 15 exclamation marks in this blog post! (16!) (17!) ... and that's 18... i must stop this now.

No comments: