Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sit Boo Boo, Sit!



DN is about 5 mths and 3 wks old today.

For the past 3 weeks or so, we've been plonking DN into a sitting position without much success. So far, the routine has been "plonk-wobble-topple". That's why no pictures! By the time we move our hands away, he wobbles, then topples. I think it's because his head is too big.

-_-

(But I tell myself it's because he has more brains!!!!!)

Well, we gave up after awhile. (I mean, cannot let the poor guy keep falling on his head right? Must protect his brains!)

But today, I decided to try again and hecanhecanhecanhecan!








I plonked him on the bed this morning, moved my hands gingerly away, all ready to catch him... but Mr DN rose to the challenge (literally) and SAT UP. Ha! How long did he sit up? Well, long enough for me to run to the next room, grab the camera and take 5 pictures. i.e. LOOONG! Of course, after a while it was "wobble-topple" again, but at least I managed to get some shots of him in "mid-flight", ha!

(Please do not laugh at our "orbit" bedsheet. It's Chinese New Year ok!)


The Leaning Tower Of Pisa





You can tell he's just fallen over coz his legs are still in a sitting position. Hahaha!


Still in a sitting position! (and clapping his feet, ha!)





DN : "Yay! I'm up!"



DN : "... er... I have a bad feeling about this."



DN : "Mom, H.E.L.P."




DN : "I'm falling and she's still taking pictures. What kind of mother... ?!"






DN : "Ooooof!"








No comments: