Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mummy! We miss you !

June is away from Sunday to Sunday in HK attending a conference, thus that leaves me and DN here in Singapore... Its already Thursday, the boy and I had quite an eventful couple of days.. at least from Sunday till Tuesday.

DN seems to bid his time on when he gets unwell, the last time he fell sick was when June and I decided to take a day off and leave DN with my parents for 1 day and 1 night. This time, he seemed well when we sent June off at the airport in the morning. By evening, he was coughing and developed a mild fever. I gave him some fever medication but forgot that he has grown since the last time we gave him medication. I only asked my mom to give 1ml every 6 hours. On Monday morning, I checked his temperature and there was no more fever, so I went in to work. When I got home that evening, he was in good spirits even though he had a running nose and a cough. He waved when asked, crawling about chasing me around the sofa. I checked his temp and he had fever again, so decided to bring him to the doctor. We went to his usual Dr Khoy at Thomson Medical, spent less than 5mins in consultation but spent $116.... When briefed on amount of medication to give DN, I realised that based on his current age and weight, he will need to given 2ml instead of 1ml of his fever medicine. Anyway, it seemed DN got an infection and would take 5 days to recover. DN is a funny boy, he never seem to be affected by all his illness, he would continue chasing me, my mum or my dad ard the living rm.

Here's a pic of him behind the sofa waiting to pounce on his prey...















DN on the prowl...





















DN recovering and still blur look





















Well Sunday is just round the corner, DN and I are looking forward to seeing Mummy soon...

No comments: