Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am 14 months old!

DN turned 14 months old yesterday and bringing him out is getting easier and easier. PF finished work early so we decided to have dinner at Shimbashi Soba at Paragon. I brought DN's porridge out in a thermos and we reached the restaurant at about 6.30pm. Perfect timing! While waiting for our food (Cold Soba & Salmon Sashimi for PF; Soba in Soup with Seaweed & Mushroom Tempura for me), I fed DN his porridge.

He sat nicely in the high chair and flirted with all the waitresses. Great! (It kept him occupied while I ate.) When he was done with his porridge, he started eyeing my noodles, and going "MUM-MUM-MUM-MUM" at the top of his voice. Really. People were giving us funny looks.


Here he is, "beo-ing" my noodles and signing "please".













We always ask him if he has anymore in his mouth before we feed him more food. And he obliges with a big "ahhhhh..."!





Hey! There's still a little bit of noodle left!













We went to ELC (Early Learning Centre) after dinner (thanks for the idea, Ling!) because they have lotsa toys out for kids to play with. DN gravitated towards the household equipment. (Should I be worried???) Here he is, walking backwards (his new trick) with the vacuum cleaner.

No comments: