Monday, December 10, 2007

Can you say "Couch Potato"?

The only DVD that DN likes watching is "The Wheels On The Bus". It's about Beep, a double-decker bus that's really the village kaypoh. He occupies his time doing things like shuttling Little Bo Peep's sheep to the hairdresser, hunting down the Mayor's hat and cooling down Hot Cross Buns. (Don't ask.)

Anyway, this is the only thing DN will watch on TV. Not my first choice, but at least it's not Barney the (idiotic) Purple Dinosaur or those abnormally hyper-happy teenagers from Hi-(are they on speed?)-5. If only he had an affinity for CSI, Heroes or Miami Ink.

Sometimes, PF and I put it on in the mornings as we rush about the house getting ready. Yesterday, I caught DN in super-couch-potato mode.

I take credit for the big eyes and effervescent personality, but the couch potato trait is definitely from PF!


Can this picture be any more unflattering?











DN : "If I don't blink, I won't miss anything."

No comments: