Tuesday, February 19, 2008

On a bus

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a terrible traveller, literally. A bad dream for me would be to sit in a cab, and then on a ferry. A nightmare would be cab - ferry - HELICOPTER! I will shoot myself in that dream.





Strangely enough, I'm okay (sort of) on buses. As long as the bus is not too crowded and the bus driver is not having a relationship with the brake pedal, I should be okay. Taxis are another story.

So when I had to pop into town today, I decided to take a bus with DN and not a cab. He was really quite good on the bus. He sat on my lap 80% of the time and busied himself with smiling and waving at fellow commuters and looking out the window. Whenever we passed a construction site (which was quite often coz everyone is en-bloc-ing their lovely old condos -_-), he would point and start shouting. He really likes those excavators and cranes! The only challenging thing was carrying him, the diaper bag and the stroller up and down the bus.

PF sent us home.


DN's famous "SMILE!" face

No comments: