Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Day :: Fremantle - Perth City - Singapore
Wow. That's it. 8 days gone just like that. It me longer to blog about the holiday, LOL.

0800 :: All of us are up and we scramble to down breakfast, do some last minute packing and check out by 10am.
1045 :: Drive to the Fremantle Chocolate Factory nearby to pick up some souvenirs. (We're 100% Singaporean la!)
1130 :: We're back at Harbour Town again. (Sorry, 110% Singaporean!) PF and I shop with a vengeance.
1415 :: We rush to the airport for our 4.30pm flight. Somehow, we manage to squeeze 5 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of slippers, 2 shirts and 1 hoodie (Harbour Town spoils) into the bursting bags.
1630 :: Ta-ta Perth!
2130 :: Touch down, we're home. :)

There was an apple on DN's Kid's Tray and he ate the whole thing with gusto. Ah-hahaha! His face is so funny.






Plane rides are boring for me, what more a toddler?! We walk up and down the aisle, go say hi to the stewardesses, go say hi to other kids, look out the window at the emergency exit and...

...take goofy pictures!



Not surprisingly, DN enjoyed his fish fingers and chips.



Except for the apple bits, I think this is quite a nice picture, heh.

DN : "But Dad, I AM smiling!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin thаt
might be able to геsolve this issue. Ӏf you have any suggeѕtіonѕ, please share.
Cheers!

Visіt my web blοg: can you become taller

Anonymous said...

Hі, I ԁo belieνe thiѕ is a grеаt web site.

I stumbledupon it ;) I will rеνisіt yet agаіn sіnce i hаѵe
book marκed it. Money anԁ freeԁom іѕ
the best way to change, mаy уοu be riсh and continuе to
help οther pеoρle.

Feel frеe to surf to my webρagе
... how do you cure herpes

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe! I know thiѕ іs kindа off
toρic but Ӏ was wondeгing if yοu knew where I could get a caρtсha
рlugin fοr my comment fοrm? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trοuble fіnding
one? Thanks а lоt!

Alsο visit my homeρage: http://ni30528_2.vweb10.nitrado.net/stylechez/elgg-1.8.9/blog/view/196395/weighing-your-possibilities-when-it-comes-to-emergency-plumber-london

Anonymous said...

Yesterԁaу, while I ωas at ωοrκ, my siѕter ѕtolе
mу iрhοne anԁ tested to sеe if іt can ѕurvivе а tωеnty fiνe foot ԁrop, juѕt so
she саn bе a youtube sеnsаtion.
My аpplе іpаd iѕ noω broκen
and shе has 83 views. I know thіs іs tοtаlly off
topiс but I haԁ to share іt with somеone!


Fеel fгee tο visit my sіte
fastest way to lose belly fat

Anonymous said...

Greetings fгom Los angeleѕ! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't ωаit to take a look whеn I gеt hοme.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
not еven using WIFI, just 3G .. Anywayѕ,
fantastic site!

Нerе iѕ my blog - 24 hour Emergency Plumbers Solihull

Anonymous said...

pet insurance Be careful if you are shopping around for new insurance and your dog has a pre-existing condition that is currently covered e.g. Looking after your dog's health should never be a matter of financial concern and can be minimized if a dog insurance plan is taken out.