Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged!

I've just been tagged by Ling (who was tagged by Brenda) to write about 5 things people don't know about me. Tagging is so narcissistic... I like!

1. Weirdest Nickname
Cockles : PF calls me this because... because... (you gotta promise to still be my friend after this) a char kuay teow uncle actually wrote 'no cockles' on my styrofoam box becoz I don't eat the bloody things and it tickled us so much that the name just stuck. It's not funny now, but it sure was funny then. Really!

2. Childhood Ambition
Computer Programmer : Back in the day when starting up your computer involved a cassette tape, I wanted to be one even though I had no idea what a Computer Programmer did. It just sounded really good to a 7 year old.

3. Secret Talents
Sorry, I'm breaking the rules by listing 2 things here, but I'm so proud of both, it's tough to choose.
Discount Calculator : I'm so good at calculating discounts at sales, it's not funny. Really! 30% off $195?
*dormant brain cells kick into high gear and dust starts flying out of my ears*
$136.50! (7 x $20 - 7 x $0.50) NEXT!
Eyelid Flipper : Haha! Funny Bee absolutely hates it when I do this, so when she reminds me about it, I do it for 5 minutes straight until her skin crawls off her body.

4. Insecurities
Short legs : I am only 1.53m tall short. PF is about 1.78m tall. When I stand next to him, I look like a hobbit. -_- In pri school, I used to be in the middle of the line when my class lined up. Over the years, I slowly moved forward. Drat!

5. Fav Sports
Rock-climbing : I LOVE IT! (Must be my strong monkey genes, LOL) Funny Bee and I used to climb all the time. We've even climbed in the UK. *sigh* I miss climbing. I need to start climbing again, but I'm so terrified to try because I've gotten so fat and wobbly.

Okay, that's it. Now I have to tag 5 people : Dawn, Funny Bee (just try la!), Josh, Buttons and JRT Joanne.

Dish the dirt, come on. ;)

No comments: