Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Masak-Masak

This is DN's favourite activity now. He loves playing with his mini kitchen set and can play with it for up to 15 minutes on his own. So I pull it out when I need to get some work done at home or when I need to prepare his food.

When he plays, he throws in all sorts of food (sausages, buns, cauliflower, corn...) and starts stirring it about. Once in awhile, he'll have a taste. When it gets boring playing on his own, he'll ask me to sit next to him (by patting the floor) and I'll have to taste his soup too. He always giggles when I take a big sluuuuurp!

The set comes with a tiny pot and pan, each about half the size of a saucer. Of course that's not good enough for DN, so he drags our pots and pans out and cooks a hotchpotch stew. Sometimes, for that added kick, he adds some plates and spoons. LOL.

No comments: