Friday, July 18, 2008

Games to play at home - HELP!

Have you ever had a day where you stare at your toddler and think to yourself:
  • Did I bring home the wrong baby from the hospital? (that kind of energy is definitely not from my side of the family)
  • Will he/she take a longer nap if I put just a few drops of vodka in his/her juice?
  • If I close my eyes and think of a happy place, will that block out the screaming?
  • Three drops?
Last Saturday I asked myself all that plus this one :
  • What can I do with this child on a hot and boring Saturday afternoon?
I was stumped! So if you have a great idea for a home-made game for toddlers, please email me at mylittlelittleturnip@gmail.com. If you've got pictures, even better. I'll compile a little list of games and post them on this blog for all to share. ;)

No comments: