Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stuart Little

I have a very strange eating habit, and everyone I know HATES it. I eat like a rat. I love to nibble my food and I eat reallllly slowly (unless I'm bloody starving, then I inhale my food). I think the sloth-like eating doesn't get on people's nerves as much as how I sometimes take days to finish one snickers bar.

For example, when I visited my sister in Hawaii, she brought me to this amazing old-school bakery, Liliha Bakery, with the most insane chocolate cream puff. Insane, I tell you. Anyway, I ate my cream puff over 3 days. I know, it's gross, but I loved it so much I had to prolong the eating process! I couldn't bear to finish it in one sitting because that would mean... the END OF THE CREAM PUFF. *sniff*

Anyway, PF annointed me "Stuart" (after Stuart Little, the mouse) when he kept finding half-eaten buns/chocolate bars/cakes in the fridge. When I hear, "Stuart has struck again!" coming from the kitchen, I know he's found the half-eaten mooncake/fruit/bazhang.

Today, DN earned the title of "Stuart Little".

I made pumpkin and leek soup today so we picked up a Delifrance baguette from an Esso station and drove home. PF and I were sitting in front talking. The baguette was sitting in the back, with DN. We were talking so we must have missed the first few rustles. Then, during a lull in our conversation, there was a rustle from the back. And a few satisfied smacks.

???

I turned around and saw this.

DN had done away with the scotchtape taping up the top of the baguette, torn aside some of the paper and was happily hugging and nibbling on the baguette!



Baguette + Baby + No Supervision = This!

No comments: