Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's time to diet

I thought really long and hard before deciding to blog about this because it's kinda embarrassing. But I figured, "Everyone's already seen my son squatting like a coolie and his pink thermals, so bugger it!"

Look at the amount of food PF and my mom brought up! I've now got my very own Asian provision shop in the store room. Sweet. We've got mixes for nasi lemak, chicken rice, laksa, sayur lodeh, bak kut teh, rendang, herbal soups, and we have dried hokkien noodles, dried soba noodles, (low-fat!) coconut milk, tau kee, mee sua... and erm, *whisper* lap cheong.

DN said, "Mmm... nice!" after he tried to take a bite of the lap cheong.


We've feasted on nonya chap chai, bak kut teh, chicken curry, char siew, wan ton mee, suai gow... I can't fit into one of my jeans anymore. :(

No comments: