Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tut tut!


We usually get emails from DN's school informing us about stuff - what DN should wear on Racial Harmony Day, when is class photo taking, how to be vigilant because of H1N1... boring stuff like that. Then one day, I got this in my mailbox!

HEE HEE HEE! :D

Now for the embarrassing bit. This was the email that accompanied that photo.

"Hi Mummy,
The teachers would like to say 'thank you' for the swiss rolls."


*blush blush* Yesssss... I have been bribing DN's teachers with treats! His first week of school, I dropped off some doughnuts. (I mean, I have to thank them for helping him settle into school right??) Two weeks later, I went over with some steamed paos for tea. (You know, just to check how he was doing in school that day. It's important!!) And last week, I dropped off some Polar Swiss Rolls... for no particular reason really! I was on my way back to the office from a meeting and since I would be passing his school, I thought, "Why not?"

Yeah yeah, so I'm a shameless hussy. But at least I'm honest about it, and now I have a nice picture of my son to boot!

No comments: