Saturday, August 22, 2009

Waiting-for-Bessie Update

We saw the gynae on Thursday and she's engaged! (Bessie, not my gynae) In the words of my gynae, "Any day now." Ack! I can't give birth yet. There's too much hanging on the line. There's DN's birthday party for one, and my last assignment to complete for another. And I want to watch one more movie, and have one last nice dinner, and bring DN for a picnic (and maybe the zoo?), and wash all the baby clothes, and set up the cot, and eat a Dunkin' Donut, and convert the home office into a nursery (yup, it's NOT done yet!), and practice my hypnobirthing relaxation exercises, and eat a Dunkin' Donut... and eat a Dunkin' Donut.

Birth-day is just around the corner though because my belly has "dropped". Bessie has moved down a little and that means 2 things - one, I don't feel so full now after eating and two, instead of pressing against my stomach, she's now pressing against my bladder and making me run to the toilet every hour or so. Not fun. >.<>It was DN's birthday party today and it was FUN! Will promise to blog about it in the next few days. :) Watch this space!

No comments: