Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say cheese!


Disclaimer : DN did not learn this from us. I repeat, DN did NOT learn this from us.

I thought I'd better put that up there first, lest you think PF and I pose like camwhoring teenage girls named Apple and Prada who shout "Kawai-ne!" at each other in encouragement.

Recently, DN has been brandishing the V-sign whenever we take photographs of him. Very amusing. Sometimes his V-signs look like rabbit ears...

 

... sometimes it looks like he's pressing a pimple...



... sometimes he gets others in on the act...



... sometimes it looks like he's making a bad sign - in New York...



... and London...



... but almost all of the time, his fingers are pressed right next to his temple and, if I may biasedly say, he looks rather cute! 



 Everyone, meet Gucci Ong.

No comments: