Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Chair Series (3 months old)

Making It Lovely is one of the blogs I started following this year. When she started posting monthly pictures of her baby girl sitting in her Eames rocker, I thought, "THAT IS SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA! I'm SO going to copy that!" You see, PF and I decided to splurge a little and got a gorgeous rocking chair (for me to nurse DS) from Lorgan's and upholstered it in a wonderful retro print. Deee-licious! And just perfect for doing my own chair series for DS!

So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the first and second instalment of The Chair Series! :)





DS is now three months old, and that means two things. One, time flies and two, my maternity leave is ending. Ack!

I know I will be an embarrassing wibbling mess on the first day of work because I'm really enjoying this baby. You know how you're not supposed to say good things about babies because you might just jinx it? I won't go to the extent of naming my baby xiao fei zhu (little fat pig), but I will say this...

DS is such a "terrible, terrible" baby. She is "impossible" to placate and cries "non-stop, all the time". I'm always "at my wits' end" on how to handle her because she is just so "difficult". She "hasn't slept through the night once" (nudge nudge!) and still wakes up "five times a night", the little "devil" (wink wink WINK!). Of course, this causes her mother "great great grief". Sigh!

I think I just beat the system. *smug face* I will now have the most intelligent and well-behaved baby in the worrrrrlddddd, woot!

Whoops, think I just jinxed it.

No comments: