Thursday, December 24, 2009

DS's 1st Holiday... and DN's 4th!

Phuket was great. I always love love love going to Thailand because the people are just so genuinely friendly. And the food is so good! Now I have three babies - Der Nen, Der Shyen and Food. -__-"

I'd say we're definitely braver with #2. It took us 1.5 years to gather up enough courage to go on holiday with #1. This time, it only took us 2 months. *pat on the back* I figure there's no better time to travel with DS than now because she's still on 100% breastmilk. Just call me "meals on wheels". It's either now or after she turns 1 because once she starts weaning, I'll have to worry about mashing fruit and veg on the go!

We all enjoyed ourselves on this trip. My mom loved the food, PF loved the excuse to drink more beer, DN loved the swimming pool and 24-hour Disney channel and DS loved hanging out in the pouch all the time. What did I love?

These pictures. :) (Bear with me, there are a lot!)

DAY 1


DN loved watching the planes. One of these days, we'll drive to long Changi Road, park by the side and watch the planes. I used to do that with my parents and LOVED it.


DN tried to put his hand around his sister's shoulders but she refused to budge. He settled for putting it ON her head. Haha!


DS was such a breeze on the plane, both ways. Pity she didn't get to sleep in the bassinet for that long. Turbulence.


Ding dong! Room service!

DAY 2


DN making chocolate chip cookies - one of the Kids' Club activities at the resort.


He loved it!

DAY 3


Just-out-of-bed hair.



 DS ended up being carried A LOT because we didn't bring her bouncer.



Er... he's playing with tow gay here.


Sharing beef kway teow soup with DN.


DS waited patiently in the stroller as we ate lunch. Awww!


Father and daughter both trying out their "act cute" poses.


DN impersonating Jar Jar Binks


Free ice lollies by the pool!


You are feeling sleeepyyy...


Zzz...!


JUST LOOK AT THAT!

DAY 4


Checking in. 


DS was such a magnet.



DN and his Trunki. (I wish they made one in my size!)

No comments: