Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

I don't know about you, but when I see these animal ear headbands in the store, goddammit, I just want to put them on and start barking / meowing / hopping / trumpeting around the shop. Sometimes I give in to my desires which causes PF to suddenly look at the ceiling and start inching away from me, but most times I just Bite. My. Lip. And. Walk. Away.

When I saw these bunny ones however, all decorum (and shame!) flew out of the window. I descended upon them hungrily, plonked DS into my Dad's arms, adjusted the headband on her head, started hopping up and down to make her laugh (and when that didn't work, started making crazy, high-pitched noises) and snapped away. PF was nowhere to be found as usual. As I snapped, I thought about the 500 other people who wore the headband before DS and that slowed me down a bit.

A bit.


Looking at these photos, I think DS might have inherited my passion to be half-human-half-furry-animal. She seems happy enough!

Happy Easter!

No comments: