Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love my brother/sister

I love it when I find random photos like these in my phone. :)



DN's still not very good (okay fine, he's crap!) with the camera as you can see, but occasionally, I find photos like these in my phone. He's still quite enamoured with his sister and loves to take photos of her. Sometimes he ends up taking photos of the floor / ceiling / tree outside the window / his finger, but sometimes the planets are aligned and he actually manages to get his sister in the frame. Yay!

I love watching these two interact with each other. DN loves to makes his sister laugh and frankly, his success rate is way higher than anyone else's. He could just go "boo!" at her and she will laugh. She makes him laugh too. When she farts. Oh, that just sets him off.

The other day, we moved DN's car seat to the back (and that means I've been promoted to the passenger seat, heh). When he got into the seat, he started wailing. I sort of expected that because now he couldn't see the whole road laid out in front of him. But no! That's not why he started wailing.

"Wail! Wail! Wail! I cannot see mei mei! I cannot touch mei mei!"

Hee hee hee!

You see, DS's car seat has got pretty high sides, so unless DN cranes his neck, he won't be able to see her. And of course, he can't touch her because his arms are just too short to reach across! But do you know what? They figured it out. After a while, I turned around and saw two little hands touching. Yup, both of them reached out of their car seats to hold hands.

Now tell me your heart isn't melting!

2 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

Sweeeeet... it's great when siblings love each other! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww that is mighty sweet! They'll definitely grow up to be best friends. :)