Thursday, December 07, 2006






DN reached out and touched my face today!! :)
07 Dec 2006 . Thursday . 11:12am

He was lying on the changing table and I bent down to talk to him. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed my nose! (geez, I hope it's not becoz it's the biggest thing on my face) Knowing my luck, (usually rotten), before that his fist was stuffed in his mouth and there was saliva all over my face, but who cares?! He reached out and touched my face today!

... and I don't have a picture to show for it, ARGHHHHH... :o(

So instead, I'm going to post pictures of the housework that needs to be done!


... need to fold these...




... need to bathe this...










... need to weed this...

(erm, actually needed to weed this WAY before I gave birth, hur hur... all that lush green is WEEDS, not grass, unfortunately)

No comments: