Wednesday, December 06, 2006



I must thank my little cousin Roxy who helped me design (... er ok, I have to confess, she did the whole thing!!) this blog becoz her cousin (i.e. ME) is a mountain tortoise and a bloggosaurus (blogging dinosaur).

HTM-whaaat??

Goodbye to all shots of vibrating baby!

PF bought a new camera! (he cannot stand me grumbling abt the other rotten one, ho ho ho...) And it's one spiffy looking thing man... all matt black and uber-cool... I felt like some hotshot photographer, twisting the lens and pressing the buttons... when I almost fell off the stool (trying to get a bird's eye shot of the baby), I didn't feel that hotshot anymore... :x

No more fuzzy baby in photos!

I was trigger-happy with a vengeance man. Took over a hundred shots in the morning and exhausted the battery... :P ... jia lat, now must download everything into the comp... no more energy to upload pics...

Watch this space, photos akan datang! Anne Geddes, eat my dust!

No comments: