Friday, December 29, 2006

DN's Loot

Look at my haul this Christmas!















Thank you Grandma Wee, Great Grandma Foo, Uncle Josh, Aunty Janet, Uncle David & Aunty Simin, Uncle Noel & Aunty Carla, Uncle Steffen & Aunty Elaine, Uncle Melvin & Aunty Pauline, Aunty Jeanne, Grand Small Aunty, Uncle Andrew & Aunty Nora, Uncle Kenneth & Aunty Desri, Uncle Peter & Aunty Joanne, Aunty Dorothy, Uncle Marc & Aunty Lay San, and Mom & Dad! (phewww...)

I think I did alright this Christmas.

Next mission : Chinese New Year!



Mom got me these Tippy Toes socks. I have 6 pairs in black, blue, green, orange & red.


I'm saving the red pair for CNY. Red for luck and more ang pow!

Dad got me a blue bumbo seat... my new throne!




DN : "Where are my dancing maidens, bunches of grapes and goblets of wine??"




DN : "You! Minion! Get my wine!"




DN : "... hic... maybe that last goblet of wine wasn't a good idea... hic!"

No comments: