Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Thank you Annette for inviting us over for a New Year's Eve dinner :)

The bevy of beauties below are my uni-mates : Desri, Annette, (me) & Tabby. I first met these guys in 1995, which means I've known them for a DECADE! I don't know what planets were aligned in which position, but all of us gave birth in the 1st week of September! (oops, except Tabby, who only adopted her glow worm baby at Annette's house)















Keyan - Ariel - DN - Glow Worm
(DN and Ariel are looking suspiciously at glow worm, hur hur...)















That's Des & Keyan and me & DN. We both gave birth on the SAME DAY, in the SAME HOSPITAL and were in rooms NEXT TO EACH OTHER! How freaky is that! When I went to the labour ward that day, I saw her walking out of the toilet just as I was going in to change into the hospital gown. It's a wonder how I didn't give birth there and then. I mean, you bump into friends along Orchard Road, or in a hawker centre, but not in the delivery ward!!!














PF took a gazillion pictures, but most of them came out wonky and made us look like monsters : half-closed eyes, half-open mouths, stupid shocked expressions, vibrating & fuzzy babies... bah humbug! This is one of the few decent shots. (but I had to spoil it by waving DN's hand... it's a CAMERA, not a VIDEO-CAM, you moose!)


This is Annette's little boy, Seth, being very proud of his yoghurt moustache.









No comments: