Monday, January 15, 2007

It's unfair!

... that after the pain of labour, the sleepless nights and the countless number of times the baby shits, pees and vomits on the mother, she will be as bald as a peanut.

Yes! I'm shedding like a pomeranian.

And it's not funny coz I am no Rapunzel to start with. When I run my fingers through my hair, clumps of 5-6 hairs will fall out. (ACK!) There's hair everywhere - on the floor, on the bed, on the chair, everywhere! Except on my head.

-_-

I hope this stops soon otherwise I will look like this.


This is a Xoloitzcuintli by the way. Yup yup, I kid you not. That's really the name of this breed of dog. ("show-low-itz-queen-tli")










Anyway, I'm not the only person in the house who's balding. DN's a victim too. Looks like the only thing that's growing well in our house are the stupid weeds.

DN has half a head of hair. When I say "half", I don't mean half as in volume, but half as in area. It's so weird! He has hair on the right, but none on the left!


He looks dashing from the right eh?

Ok, maybe not, coz his top is as sparse as a desert.

-_-






Look!

On his left, he's as bald as an egg!

Hair which should be on his head is all over his sheets.








* Apparently, hairfall after giving birth is NORMAL and EXPECTED. (bah!) The estrogen that comes with pregnancy is not needed after the baby is born, so it falls back to pre-pregnancy levels. (oi!)

I went through labour and gave birth! I should be rewarded with MORE hair! (and a lot of other things, come to think of it)

I WANT MY ESTROGEN BACK!

No comments: