Friday, January 26, 2007

How many diaper bags does 1 baby need?

If you are my baby, you need 4!

Yes, madam has 4 diaper bags but only 1 baby.

-_-

The newest addition joined my little diaper-bag-family on 19 Jan 2007. Also the day I chopped half my hair off. (finally!) To cut a long and boring story short, I went to see Mark. Mark is a nice guy from Hong Kong who always cuts my hair and makes me look fabulous for at least 6 hours. Then I wash my hair and all the hairdryer magic disappears and I look like market-auntie again. (ala Cinderella)

I digress.

Anyway, Mark, bless his soul and his hundred dollar scissors, gave me a wonderful new bob. Hot damn! I look good!

After the haircut, in true vainpot fashion, I paraded the new do around Ngee Ann City, my ego the size of a blue whale. I went to the baby department at Taka, checked out the shoes at L1, then... went to Kate Spade. (deng-deng-deng-denggggg...)

That's when things started to go downhill and my common sense evaporated.

Still reeling from the euphoria of not looking like a market-auntie anymore, I bought a Kate Spade diaper bag. (Yah! As if a nice hair cut will help to pay my credit card bill!)

But it is SO COOL! Look!



What a lovely hue of green! Take note of the dome-shaped zip at the bottom...

















... it opens a secret compartment!












Check out the matching changing mat! Details, people! It's all about details!








Lotsa space! Anddddd, the piece de resistance...


... a built-in cooler box!

*phwoarh!*
*phwoarh!*
*phwoarh!*

Kate Spade, you have a gift. Bless you.



Mark, you have magic fingers. Bless you too.





DN, you have a pacifier in your mouth and very big eyes. Bless you!!




Madam, you have very thick skin. Post so many pictures of yourself!

















postscript : the clock has struck twelve, the carriage is now a pumpkin, the ballgown is now rags and I look like market-auntie again! Mark's hairdryer magic is gone... *sob*

No comments: