Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mr Kiwi is 5 months old!
(I'm posting this 1 day late though...)

Golly, how time flies. Before I'll know it, DN will be running all over the house (with me huffing and puffing miserably behind him), then he'll be in Primary 1 (with me holding onto the bars of the main school gate), then he'll be in Sec 4 (with me eavesdropping around the corner when a girl calls) and then he'll be getting married (with me trying desperately to lose weight to squeeze into a kebaya) and then I'll be a mother-in-law!!!

ARRRRRGH! My youth!

Why am I scaring my own pants off?

Let's just appreciate "DN the baby" for now! Here're my favourite photos for each month he's been with us.















September

*awww...*

We couldn't stop staring at him when we brought him home from the hospital. He was a wee little thing (only 2.7kg). I kept willing him to wake up so I could see his HUGE eyes. After 2 days of taking care of him, I kept willing him to go back to sleep. -_-















October

Hello Mr Groggy! This was taken just after his BCG jab. *sigh* He used to have such nice thick hair... and I swear, I did nothing to it in this picture. It just styled itself! Au naturel man.




















November

Oh I just LURVE this shot! It doesn't look like him at all! He looks like such a little man here. He's got such a funny expression on, and we've never ever caught this exact expression on camera again. (i think he was trying to poop) And, if you look closely, he's giving the finger!!!!! Ha!














December

It's "Attack Of The Xiao Tian Tian Eyes" again! (so watery-watery!) By this time, his head was more stable and we could relax a little when carrying him. The first 3 months, I lived in the constant fear that he'd get whiplash from all that lolling. As for his hair, it's a classic case of GOING...


January

... GOING...


February

... GONE!!!!!

No comments: