Thursday, February 08, 2007

You've got mail!

When I first found out I was pregnant, I joined a motherhood forum just for a lark. PF now believes the lark has turned into a Pteranodon with a 20-metre wing span. (i.e. it has taken over my life... it is DANGEROUS!)


The forum when I first joined - SAFE.


The forum NOW
- NOT SAFE!



But I beg to differ. (see exchange below)

PF the Pot : "You are black!"
Me the kettle : "... mumblemumble... yeah right... dunno what clubSNAP.com... mumblemumble... snatch computer with me... mumblemumble..."

I chat with other Sept 2006 moms and it's so fun coz all our babies are the same age, so we compare baby milestones, diaper absorbency, poop consistency, pee frequency, hair growth (or in DN's case, lack of)... blah blah blah. We share blogs too! So all the "little ___" blogs u see on the left are Sept baby blogs.

Here are DN's online baby friends... aren't they the funniest?


















montages courtesy of another sept mom :) click on the pics to see them in a bigger size.

Anyway, I also buy a lot of DN's stuff online too and once in a while, (PF the Pot would say "once a week") mysterious brown/white packages appear in our mailbox stuffed with baby goodies! I've bought diaper cream, organic moisturisers, rompers, sleepsuits, baby cereal, carriers, children's books, breast pump parts (!!) and even a stroller, changing table and honey!

I've also taken to asking for these packages to be addressed to DN.

(Oi, you don't do things for cheap thrill meh??)



Hiak! Cheap thrill!




DN : "Aiyah! Why is the package so small??"



DN : "Now, that's what I'm talking about. All packages should be bigger than me!"



DN : "Oooh... wonder what's inside...."








DN : "Mmm! Sleepsuits! Tasty!"

No comments: