Sunday, May 20, 2007

Breakfast

DN has cereal for breakfast. It's baby cereal, not cereal like Cocoa Puffs or Frosties, and it's quite horrible actually. When he finished his last box of Oatmeal Cereal, we thought we'd let him try something new - Barley Cereal. The first time we prepared it for him, I got a shock. It looked like wet cement and was just about as appetising as eating old newspaper. Really.

Here's how his morning cereal is prepared...


First, I warm up some milk. (about 30ml)






Then I scoop about 3 tablespoons of cereal flakes into his bowl. (it looks like fish food :p bleah...)

Milk + Cereal Flakes = GREY MUCK!
Yeeesh. The photo really doesn't do this justice. It's really a much duller shade of grey. I bet if I made a whole batch of this and left it out for a week, I can lay the road with it.


DN's Breakfast --> Grey Muck + Pear Puree

Our Breakfast --> Bak Chor Mee + Fried Mee & Bee Hoon with Luncheon Meat and Fried Egg

I'm so glad I'm not a baby!



DN : "Why do I get the grey muck???"


DN : "Can I have the fattening, artery-clogging, no-nutritional-value-whatsoever fried breakfast pleasssssse?"

*blink*blink*


DN : "Humph. Dowan done!"


Golly. He eats it all up everytime.

No comments: