Saturday, June 09, 2007

Babies are funny creatures

Every once in awhile, DN displays quirky little behaviours.

4-5 months old
His whole body would go into a shaking fit whenever he laughed. His arms would be flailing, his head banging, his legs kicking. This only happened when he was carried though. He doesn't do this anymore. I miss it.

7-8 months old
DN kept shaking his head! Big, violent, random shaking. Very scary! One minute he's picking up a toy, the next he's shaking his head like there's no tomorrow. He did it a lot in the car seat. PF and I started to worry that the back of his head would go bald because of all that friction.

9 months old
He has stopped the violent shaking, thank goodness. This new little quirk is my favourite so far. He squeezes his eyes shut, does a laugh-cum-grin and starts to make a "shhhchhh" sound. It is so funny! I've been trying to get it on video, but that's as easy as trying to catch the elusive giant squid.

Until today!

Okay, I don't have a video. Only a blurred picture. But that's good enough for me!


"Shhhchhh!"
























PF was taking pictures of me bathing DN and he caught DN's latest little quirk on camera. And yes, those are green Shrek ears. They are very comfortable okay!





















My current fav pic. DN looks like one of those big-head dogs. LOL!

No comments: