Sunday, June 17, 2007

Separation Anxiety

PF and I are both suffering from a serious bout of separation anxiety. He's now in Bangkok and me? I don't have such a "glamourous" excuse. I was puking my guts out yesterday so DN stayed with my PIL last night. -_-

I missed the little bugger so much! At 8pm, I was lying on the couch, feeling very sorry for myself, watching rubbish on TV and scrolling through all the photos of DN on my phone. Over and over and over. At 11pm, PF and I were on MSN, sending pictures of DN to each other.

Wimps galore.

We are going to be a sorry, pulpy mess next month when PF goes to Portugal and I'm off to Hong Kong for a conference.

The following picture / videos have no link to each other, or this post, they're here to help 2 weakling parents with their separation anxiety. :p


I like this pic. He looks like such a big boy here.


















Here's DN "enjoying" a Gerber puff.
He's wearing a t-shirt I bought for PF for Father's Day... hee hee)



I can't crawl as fast as that!



I finally caught the giant squid! Here's DN going "shhchh...".

No comments: