Saturday, September 06, 2008

Movie Date

Ling and I have been shamelessly throwing our respective offspring at the other's offspring (i.e. matchmaking) this entire year. Today, we watched I-Theatre's "Rainbow Fish" with Jovann, Arianne, Reubern, Clarence and Cayden and both of us were at it again.

Sophie sat next to DN during the play and I actually caught them "pak tor-ing". (Success!) Halfway through the show, I saw Sophie lean over and try to rest her head on DN's shoulder. Wahahaha! A little while later, I saw DN's little hand reach out and grope for Sophie's hand in the dark. Aiyoh!

DN : "If I put my hand here, maybe she will hold it."

Sophie : "Not on a first date, buster!"

Sophie : "Okay, maybe just this once."

DN : "Sorry, wait, my butt is itchy."








This was DN's first play/show and I had no inkling of how he would behave. Will he sit through the entire thing? Will he be afraid of the dark? Will he throw a fit and scream the house down? I was prepared for the worst and was ready to sit outside the theatre with DN, waiting for the rest, but it went quite well! The only hitch was when this horribe pong wafted over from DN and I brought him to the toilet because I thought he'd pooped. He didn't. It was just a fart. -_- And we missed part of the octopus's song because of that.

We all trooped over to Taman Serasi for lunch after that and even though we all know better, the optimists in us still insisted on taking group photos WITH kids. Getting 7 of us to look at same camera is already a feat in itself. Throw in 7 very squirmy 2-year olds? o_o

This was the best shot from our camera. The trick is to take 100 shots, haha. ;) And honestly, we were sitting there for a LONG time.

No comments: