Thursday, September 11, 2008

I would like to thank my mother, father, goldfish...

I've just been given the "Brillante Weblog" award by fellow blogger, mom and amazing lunch-box-maestro, Domestic Goddess. Cool bananas. Thanks DG! ;)

So yeah, I would like to thank my mother, father, goldfish, indoor plant and Fujitsu Lifebook. *orchestra starts playing and microphone starts disappearing into the floor as I scramble to thank my toothbrush and dog*

Ahem. *puff chest* With great power comes great responsibility. I will not shirk from my duty to...
  1. Put the logo on my blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who gave me the award.
  3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
  4. Add links to the blogs I nominate.
  5. Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.
I'm going to nominate these bloggers because their blogs are such great reads. Funny, informative and they all have something to do with motherhood or parenting.
  1. Ling
  2. Brenda
  3. Dawn
  4. Dawn Marie
  5. Michelle
  6. Angeline
  7. Wee Ping
ps : I've been really busy sorting my life out, but stay tuned... I have big news coming up! No, I am NOT pregnant. o_o

No comments: