Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snow
I really should be doing my work!

As I struggled to wake up yesterday morning, I could hear DN talking. "Me go out! Me play with snow! Me put on boots! Me go out!" Then PF said to me, "You'd better wake up and look at this."

My immediate reply was, "EVERYONE GO BACK TO BED! NOW!" Unfortunately, DN continued talking and PF continued bugging me to wake up. Dang, I must have forgotten to say that out loud.

So I opened my eyes, looked out of the window and saw this. O_o

So this was causing all that fuss! And what a fuss it was. When I first came here, I learned from friends that they haven't seen snow in 15 years. "Alright! I can deal with that!" I said, and I think I must have pumped my fist in the air a bit too enthusiastically. Then this happens. -__-

According to the news, it hasn't snowed this hard in the south of England for 18 years. Grrr-reat. Trust my luck to be here when England decides to have a severe winter. Trains were stopped, airports were shut and exams were cancelled. My school wasn't shut, but I pontang school anyway, haha!

So, after a good breakfast of Fishball Kway Teow Soup and a good poo, we finally released the little bundle of excitement into the snow.

Here he is making a snow angel...

... that ended up looking more like an elephant's foot print. Bah.


No comments: