Friday, February 26, 2010

Mambo Bumbo

How can you not love the Bumbo? Not only does it change the little one's view of the world (no more staring at ceiling fans and mummy's wobbly chin), it also sounds like it's about to sprout big, grey ears and fly! I also like how it's squishy and sturdy at the same time. This thing will survive natural disasters I tell you.

When DS turned 4 months old in December, I put her in it because it was around that time when I put DN in one too. Guess what? She wasn't ready for it yet. She couldn't really sit up and would flop over. She also looked like she was swimming in it. So I sighed and put the Bumbo back in the box. We then waited one month.

And within that one month, DS grew taller and stronger. And she could fit in the Bumbo. :)
Can you see tufty? Heh heh heh...
I look at my daughter in the Bumbo and I giggle and grin.

Then I look at my son in the same Bumbo and I stop giggling.

HE STILL FITS! o_O

No comments: