Monday, February 01, 2010

WINNER! Raffle Wednesdays [#2 Pupsik Studio]


Congratulations April! You've won a Baby Pouch Sling from Pupsik Studio! Please email me at junewee[at]gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize.

There were 51 names in the bag this month. It was really exciting for me and I could feel my heart go "thump-thump-thump" as I shook the little pieces of paper about in my raffle bag, knowing that in seconds I would make one mummy really happy and many others really gutted. I'm sorry! How I wish everyone could win!

But take heart, I'm going to try my darnest to make sure Raffle Wednesdays are here to stay. :) Don't forget to check back here on Wednesday. I've got something really sweet lined up for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

@pril said...

wow, i can't believe i won!!!

- april