Tuesday, December 19, 2006

DN's Top 5 Favourite Things

1. He lurrrves to be carried upright!

He absolutely abhors being cradled like a baby. Propping him on our shoulder usually stops all crying.



DN : "Stop looking at my balding head!"












DN : "Back up! Back up! You're too close Dad!"


















DN : "Much better... at least give me a chance to show off the side with more hair, right?"

















2. He lurrrves his pacifier!

Actually, I think PF and I love it more than him. It's like a stopper - just plug it in and the crying magically stops! heh heh heh...


* can u see his "wet-japanese-cartoon-xiao-tian-tian" eyes??







3. He lurrrves to put his fingers in his mouth!

His motto? "The more the merrier" So we often see Mr. I-have-no-idea-how-big-my-fist-is-and-how-small-my-mouth-is trying to stuff all 5 fingers into his mouth.















4. He lurrrves story time!

PF and I usually read him a book or 2 (or 5! depends on when he starts to get sleepy) before his last feed of the night. He's now starting to reach out to touch the pages... ah, so cute!



























5. He lurrrves letting his parents take a million pictures of him doing nothing!

Yes, we are exploiting HRC ("his royal cuteness", or "his royal crankiness" if it's close to milk time, grrrr...) to the max!


DN : "Alamak, I sneeze also want to take picture..."



DN : "... they even want to take a picture of me chewing my burp towel..."


DN : "... a picture of my feet!?? My parents are ker-razy!"






DN : "... here? I'm not even looking at the camera!"


DN :"They're even sneakily taking pictures of me in the dark!"





DN : "Finally! A proper picture :) ..."

No comments: