Monday, April 02, 2007

Birthday Lunch

We went to Greenwood Fish Market & Bistro for my mom's birthday lunch. Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! The set lunch is a really good deal - $19.95 for a salad or soup, a main fish dish (I had grilled snapper and my mom had pan-seared salmon) and a coffee or tea. If you order a set lunch, you get a dessert at 50% off.

Josh had the Soft Shell Crab Pasta with Chili Crab Sauce (which was too hot for him so I ended up eating half of it -_-) and PF had the house Fish & Chips (the crumbled fish version was much better than the battered one, and the fries were *phwoarh!*).

DN had ... some boiled water!

Anyway, it was his first time in a high chair in a restaurant and he was quite a good baby. He entertained himself through starters (in high chair), fussed a bit during the mains (in my/PF's/my mom's/Josh's arms) and slept during dessert.

I think I will start him on Baby Bites soon (a rice biscuit). Hopefully, the biscuit will keep him entertained through mains the next time.


Wah. Check out the fatty arm. Like a mini-ham. LOL!
He was entertaining himself with the serviette. And he was served a wedge of foccacia! Hahaha.


DN under a light bulb. (Alamak, he looks like the light bulb.)



My Daddy & Me!

See the poster of fish behind PF?
We found this on the poster! ARGH... the eye is as big as the fin.


My Mummy & Me! (part I)

My Mummy & Me! (part II)


My Mummy & Me! (part III)


Anyone with a baby will understand what's going on here...




The Sashimi Starter
(not really my cup of tea... bleah...)
The grumpy looking fish. :(

Brioche Pudding with Chocolate Ice Cream and Raspberry Coulis
*phwoarh!*
Pistachio Creme Brulee
*phwoarh!* *phwoarh!*


I'm responsible for those mop-up marks.

No comments: