Thursday, December 13, 2007

My favourite photo

DN's photos are arranged according to months and each folder is named like this - "year-age-month" (eg : 2007 1yr3mths Dec). I label all his photos with the date they were taken - "year-date-photo number" - for example, 07dec14(1). (1) means that was the 1st photo taken, (2) means it's the 2nd and so on. This way, I know immediately how many photos were taken that day. Also, naming them like that means my photos appear in order when I open any folder. When uploading photos onto this blog, I reduce the size of the photo first. This "smaller" photo gets the same name as the parent photo, but with an (a) at the end, like this - 07dec14(1a). Straight away, I know it's the same photo, but in a smaller size.

It's good to be anal retentive! *smug*smug*

All of DN's photos are in my laptop and when I have spare time in class, I sneakily browse through the photos. Like now! (My kids are doing a mock test, haha. Merry Christmas class!)

So I was browsing through the "2007 8th Mth April" folder when I saw this photo. I love it! It's my fav photo for now. :D



07 apr 14 (16a)

No comments: