Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day Out with Mummy

Since I'm here and DN is there, I'm going to blog about our last days together. (That sounds bloody awful though!)

Before I left, I wanted to do as many fun things with DN as I could (see zoo posts below). On Monday, I had to get a bank transfer done, so we took a bus down to town. DN loves to take the bus and he loves to tap the card on the reader.

We now make him carry his own backpack. Of course, when I carry him, it's back to square one really. -_- Anyway, the backpack's got a pack of crayons, a notebook, a small book and a tiny toy in it. It's for times when he's done with lunch/dinner and we need him to wait for us. ;)

It was nice being with DN for a few hours. I finished my errand in half an hour, then we had lunch, satisfied the shopaholic itch I had walked around Mothercare a bit, changed a diaper and then we took a cab home for a nap. Nicely timed. :)


Look at him! He's so pleased! When we got to the bus stop, he immediately started repeating, "Card! Card! Please! Please! Card! Mama!" until I let him hold it. I needn't have worried because he held onto it like it was a pot of gold.


Mighty pleased being on the bus.


We had lunch at Ichiban Boshi and had the Black Pepper Cod set - (clockwise) Chawanmushi, Miso Soup, Salmon Handroll (this was an extra order), Mushroom Tamago Rice Bowl and Hot Plate Black Pepper Cod.


DN's new shoes! I've been hankering after these shoes since DN was 1. But they're super expensive, and never on sale. Until last week! They were $20 off at Mothercare!

My shopping motto : Never think of how much you spent. Think of how much you SAVED!

No comments: