Sunday, October 26, 2008

DN's Report Card #1

DN spent the day with his grandma (wee) and I got this "report card" from her via email. I just had to post it up here because it made me laugh out loud! 

"... Minutes before the PM nap, he asked for PF. He said, "Mama call Papa lai". He was in a state of distress so I called PF. He calmed down after that and slept because he was so tired.

I fed him when he got up and then we got changed and went to my colleague's daughter's 3rd birthday party. He was very talkative during the drive. Probably because he had enough sleep and his belly was full. As usual, I boogied to my fav tunes on the radio. (Yes, my mom is very hip!) He was very observant and said, "Mama drive" and nagged me every time my left hand touched the manual shift. He kept saying, "Mama drive". Many times I placed my hand on his knee (just to reassure him) and he would say, "No, mama drive". His regard for values and safety is well ingrained in him!

At the party, he took a while to warm up. He behaved very well and was kind, thoughtful and always aware of the consequences. I'm so proud of him. He enjoyed playing with the kitchen set, the supermarket trolley and the doll's house. He also pushed a toy stroller around and cuddled the baby so lovingly and gently. He didn't give way at times, but thankfully he didn't push other kids around.

I'm afraid he ate everything which you probably would not allow. His belly was so big, I got a bit scared. It was so huge. He looked pregnant.

I'll continue with part #2 tomorrow."

Thanks Mom, for the update. You're the best. ;)

No comments: