Friday, October 24, 2008

The Little Foodie

Amazingly, I still remember the first time I had this thought, "Wah biang, this boy can really eat." It was Christmas 2007. We had a little X'mas gathering for the little ones and DN was eating eating eating non-stop for about 2 hours. Crackers, fruits, snacks... he kept asking everyone for food!

Well, our suspicions have been confirmed and DN has turned out to be a real little foodie. He loves food and he loves eating. I must say, we are very very lucky. It's quite easy feeding him and he eats almost anything - sea cucumber, bittergourd, leafy vegetables... the only things he can't eat are cheese, yoghurt and anything with milk in it.

But we didn't do anything to raise, or create, a little gourmet. And honestly, it's definitely NOT my cooking that did it. If anything, my cooking should reverse it!

Strangely enough, for the amount that he eats, DN is not chubby at all. In fact, he's still the smallest (and shortest -_-) amongst all his little friends. Okay okay... I know what you're thinking... Fine! I'll take the blame for the short part! Sadly, *sniff*sniff* I cannot take responsibility for the high-metabolic rate part. *sob*sob* When I eat apple crumble, I can feel the crust travel through my veins and to my ass. :(

Sorry, back to DN!

PF and DN were invited to Brenda's and Arianne's for dinner last night and B sent me this video this morning. So funny! I've watched it like twenty trillion times. :)

No comments: