Monday, October 13, 2008

He misses me, he misses me not, he misses me, he ...


Since I got here, many people have been asking if DN misses me. Good question. I think the answer is, "Not really!" -___-

But I do know that he misses me some times, because...
  1. ... there was once he was playing in the room and he heard the sound of high-heeled footsteps in the corridor. Immediately, he looked up and said very loudly, "MAMA!" (awww...)
  2. ... we were supposed to meet 'online' via MSN video-conferencing last Friday. To cut a long story short, I had problems connecting my laptop to the school' s wifi so that went out the blasted window. My sis-in-law was telling him all evening that "Mama is going to be on the computer" and he was really looking forward to that. He kept wanting to look at the computer (we'd video-conferenced the week before) and kept wanting to sit on my sis-in-law's lap at the computer desk. In fact, he refused to go to bed because he wanted to see me "on the computer". It was only after I spoke to him on the phone and told him that my computer was spoilt and I couldn't be "on the computer" that he finally went to bed. (double awww...)
  3. ... when we finally video-conferenced today, he was SO HAPPY to see me. Oh, the grin on his face and the joy in his voice when he shouted, "MAMA"! Sorry, it was more like, "MAMAAA!!!!!!!!!!" (triple awww...)
  4. ... before we hung up just now, my sis-in-law asked him to give me a kiss. DN blew a few flying kisses my way, then he leaned down and kissed the computer screen. :) (awww... to the power of infinity!)

Oh, I love that little bub.

No comments: